Following an in depth tendering process, we here at RTM Landscapes are thrilled to announce that we have signed a three year maintenance contract with Broughton and Milton Keynes Parish Council (BMKPC). The tender process was to find a contractor who would be able to align themselves to BMKPC’s approach to landscape maintenance and adhere to the following principles to:
- Deliver aesthetical benefits and address potential impact of the landscape on adjacent residential and business properties;
- Ensure that legal duties are met and are in line with all up to date legislation;
- Promote maintenance in accordance with biodiversity regulations and best practice;
- Assist with the most cost effective approach to securing landscape management;
- Respond proactively to additional work requirements; and
- Identify and rectify health and safety issues.
RTM Landscapes undertakes work for over 20 town and parish councils in and around Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire and have built good working relationships through sheer hard work, attention to detail and consistently good service.
Wayne Samuels, our Operations Director commented “Winning this contract with BMKPC is a huge feather in our cap and we are delighted to be working with them and look forward to building a successful long term partnership”
For more information about the Parish Council, you can follow this link…..http://www.broughtonandmkv-pc.gov.uk/