Landscape Vacancies at RTM Landscapes
We are currently looking for 2 new landscapers to join our busy team.
To provide a Landscape Maintenance service to various contract areas in an efficient professional manner and in accordance with current Health & Safety legislation.
Promote and maintain a culture which places customers first and aims to deliver a high standard of service.
– Carry out landscaping tasks at a variety of locations.
– Work according to specifications provided and adhere to all relevant
timescales and deadlines.
– Adhere to the RTM Landscapes Health and Safety policy and observe safe
– Operate machinery and equipment according to training and instruction
– Undergo training appropriate to the post and consistent with the operational
needs of the team.
– Maintain effective working relationships with other team members.
– Present a positive and appropriate image of RTM Landscapes to members of
the public, clients, contractors and partner organisations.
– Comply with RTM Landscapes procedures and policies.
– Undertake any other duties and responsibilities consistent with the objectives
of the post at the direction of line manager.
– Ensure tools and equipment are safeguarded against theft both on site and
within the depot
– To participate fully in annual Appraisal System.
– In order for the organisation to work effectively, you may be required to assist
with other areas of work and therefore, you should be prepared to undertake
other duties appropriate to the post, as delegated by your line manager.
This job description serves to illustrate the type and scope of the duties currently required for the above post and to provide an indication of the required level of responsibility. It is not a comprehensive or exclusive list and duties may be varied from time to time, they will not however change the general character of the job or the level of responsibility entailed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: from £18,720.00 to £20,072.00/annum depending on qualifications and experience